The Coastlands Aquatic Centre consists of a 25×25-metre lane pool, with a moveable floor, heated to 28 degrees, a smaller programmes pool with ramp access and a water temperature of 32°c. The PAK’n’SAVE Programmes Pool can be used for swimming lessons, hydrotherapy type activities, special needs groups and kids play sessions during SPLASH.
The complex also features:
- Toddlers’ pool with water features;
- Spa pool and sauna;
- KCP Physiotherapy; and
- Meeting room available for hire.
We have an all-inclusive accessibility policy.
- Hoist access into the lane and spa pools with trained staff available to assist
- Ramp access into the Lane Pool – the removable ramp structure is 15.4 metres long with handrails on each side and made from non-slip fibre glass
- Ramp access into the Pak’n’Save Programmes Pool
- Disabled change rooms including one designed for higher disability needs, including adults
- The facility is all on one level and easy to navigate with automated sliding doors and wide passageways
- Accessibility information flier
10 Brett Ambler Way, Paraparaumu